Dietitian is responsible to provide high standards of medical nutrition therapy to all diet related diseases. These services are provided to all patients, from infants to the elderly.
Dietitian promotes good dietary for health and treat medical conditions by devising eating plans for patients based on the medical nutritional therapy in order to improve quality of life.
Among the dietary counseling for patient includes consultation on:
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type I, Type II)
- Cardiovascular (Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipidemia, Heart problem)
- kidney problems (Dialysis, Kidney stone)
- Digestive/ Gastrointestinal problem (Diarrhea, Constipation)
- Cancer (Poor oral intake)
- Underweight/ Malnutrition
- Overweight/ Obese
Women & Child
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- Eating problem (Childhood obesity)
- Nutritional growth (Failure to thrive)
- Enteral nutrition (Oral Nutritional Supplement, Tube feeding)